Wednesday, July 16, 2014

BOOK LAUNCH: 4 JULY 2014: NEW DELHI, INDIA: DHARAM VIR TANEJA: A CHRONOLOGY OF MEN, MATTERS & EVENTS




SPEECH OF THE AUTHOR, DHARAM VIR TANEJA, AT THE LAUNCH OF HIS BOOK,  A CHRONOLOGY OF MEN, MATTERS AND EVENTS, ON 4 JULY 2014, AT THE TAJ MAHAL HOTEL, NEW DELHI, INDIA

Ladies and gentlemen:

I welcome you to this august assembly of distinguished guests and friends who are all gathered here on an important occasion this evening.

Today, my book, A Chronology of Men, Matters and Events has been released. It took me several years to draft the manuscript of my book. The publication was only possible after my two daughters, Rashmi ji and Ramni ji gave me full support in this effort. I wish to  particularly Ramni ji, who, despite her very busy schedule of engagements as an Advocate, laboriously reviewed the manuscript and held discussions with me to bring the book into a final shape.

The loving care and concern with which my entire family, i.e.  my wife, Kamal ji, my daughters, Rashmi ji and Ramni ji look after me from time to time everyday, has helped me  to live in the cosy comfort of my home.

I wish to thank Mr Narendra Kumar ji, Chairman, Har-Anand Publications Pvt. Ltd. for releasing my book today. Apart from his fame in the publishing world, Mr Kumar is a great and distinguished educationist.

It is my pleasant duty to wish you a very wonderful evening and a most enjoyable dinner.

Thank you
Dharam Vir Taneja



No comments:

Post a Comment